Wow! It has been a whole year of working in Virginia for me. There was hard times, but also rewarding times. I had trouble working with a few of my co-workers. One did not give me enough feedback in a timely manner. This caused a very horrible Friday, where my co-worker gave me to much feedback at one time. I started to cry. From this, I learned to keep persistently bothering my co-worker for feedback early on in my work. Getting my first project done was wonderful. To realize that I had a party with structural designing a small water tank in a country I will probably never visit.
Outside of work, my social life is slowing coming. I go many places and hang with many people from church. I also have taken short trips with my roommate. Overall, I have been blessed with new friendships as well as keeping up with old friends in AZ.
Tuesday, June 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You have grown so much this year! I miss you, but am glad that you have had all these great experiences!
Post a Comment