My first week in my new place, I met Fred. He enjoys fake tanning under the lamp post near my house. We met, because I almost squashed him as I was walking home. We were friends instantaneously. Fred lets me pet him, talk with him and is always out at night weather permitting. I have explained to him the problems with tanning in fake light, but he continues to ignore my care for his skin. As fall approaches I see less of Fred, but last night we caught up after a cold spell that kept Fred at home.
Friday, October 19, 2007
Fred
My first week in my new place, I met Fred. He enjoys fake tanning under the lamp post near my house. We met, because I almost squashed him as I was walking home. We were friends instantaneously. Fred lets me pet him, talk with him and is always out at night weather permitting. I have explained to him the problems with tanning in fake light, but he continues to ignore my care for his skin. As fall approaches I see less of Fred, but last night we caught up after a cold spell that kept Fred at home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a perfect little friend! I adore him already and we haven't even met yet!!!
Enjoy your last little bit with him before the spring!
I count it a great honor to have met the little guy.
I love the fact that you still have imaginary friends! Of course he is not truly imaginary, just anthromorphized! Close enough! :-)
Post a Comment