Thursday, October 4, 2007

Enchanted Forest

My drive to work was absolutely beautiful this morning. A fog rolled in early this morning and had still not lifted when I drove to work. It caused the most of the road to be covered and just the trees stood out as the randomly appeared out of nowhere. It also hid most the morning traffic and made me feel I was driving to a lovely lake and then going to be able to read all day. Unfortunately, my arrival at work broke the beautiful thought.

2 comments:

Mrs. Miller said...

Sounds like you were lost in the English wilderness...how romantic!

Tom said...

Evie, the description of your drive reminded me of how I visualized scenes from Nathanial the Grublet. I must have listened to that play 100 times as we drove on our camping trips. Your mother thinks that Keith stared as Nathaniel in an adaptation of the play. Perhaps it conjures up similar images for him.

Dad